B2 Tourist Visa

Want to come visit the United States? Click here for information about how to obtain a B-2 visa
Visit the U.S. for up to one year, we can help you obtain this B2 tourist visa even if you have been denied before.
immigration attorney

O-1 Visa for Aliens of Extraordinary Ability

“Extraordinary ability in sciences, arts, athletics, education or business” Also available to those in motion pictures and television who can demonstrate a record of “extraordinary achievement.”
immigration attorney

Work Based Visas

Learn about the H1B visa, H2B visa, H3 visa, L1 visa, O1 visa, O2 visa, R1 visa, TN visa
Foreign workers who have a job offer from a U.S. Company can use a work visa to live in the U.S. Once on a work visa, you may qualify for a green card
immigration attorney

Green Card

Learn about (PERM) Program Electronic Review Management Labor Certification
Individuals who have a job offer from a U.S. Company can apply for permanent residence through PERM. We can get an approval for you in less than 6 months
immigration attorney

Family Based Visas

Want to move to the U.S. permananently?
F2 visa, H4 visa, K2 visa, L2 visa, O3 visa
Individuals who have close relatives or family members in the United States may apply for permanent residency
immigration attorney

U.S. Citizenship & Naturalization

How to get your U.S. Citizenship so you can sponsor your Relatives, Naturalization process
An alien who has been a permanent resident for the required time period can apply to become a U.S. Citizen.
immigration attorney

Latest Immigration News and Articles

Guest Worker Program also knows as amnesy, visa bulletins and recent news about the Z Visa
Read the latest immigration news and reforms, How will the new comprehensive immigration reform affect me
immigration attorney

E-1 Trader Visa  E-2 Investors Visa

The differences between a E1 traders visa visa and a E-2 investors visa
The E-2 visa and the E-1 visa are ways the U.S. ensures healthy commerce with the world, learn more about the E visa
immigration attorney

K-1 Fiancee Visa  K-3 Marriage Visa

Learn about the difference between a K-1 fiancee visa and a K-3 marriage visa
A K1 visa is a United States nonimmigrant visa benefitting fiances and fiancees of US citizen petitioners
immigration attorney

Student Visas

Want to study or go to college in the US? Click for information on how to obtain an F-1 visa
A residence of a foreign country which he/she has no intention of abandoning, who wishes to come to the United States to pursue a course of study

Top Immigration Attorney in Los Angeles

Immigration law has never been more complex and challenging than it is today. When you need an immigration attorney in Southern California, you want an experienced leader you can trust. The immigration law firm of Kate Raynor, located in Encino, CA, provides that leadership.

Kate L. Raynor, Esq. is the expert that individuals and corporations turn to when they need the best help available to guide them through tough immigration laws. At Raynor & Associates, our clients have ranged from professionals and families to some of the world’s top celebrities.

We provide help with all the following areas of immigration law:

Work-Based Visa

Federal statute provides for a minimum of 140,000 employment-based immigration visas per year. By recognizing and pursuing the right work-based visa category for you, this process can be streamlined and accelerated.

F-1 Student Visa

The United States is the most sought-after education destination in the world. To pursue the F-1 Student Visa, it’s necessary to establish a relationship with an accredited U.S. institution and show proof of adequate financial support.

B-2 Tourist Visa

Those planning to visit the U.S. for pleasure, medical treatment, marriage, professional events or athletic competition – among many others reasons – may qualify for a B-2 Tourist Visa. Though it is the easiest visa to obtain, it’s crucial to begin the process early and provide all required documents.

Family-Based Visa

Prospective immigrants with a relative who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident may receive substantial immigration preference. Family visas are extended to parents, spouses, widows and unmarried minor children of U.S. citizens. Others may qualify under limited circumstances.

Citizenship & Naturalization

Naturalization is the process that confers U.S. citizenship on qualifying prospective immigrants. It is known worldwide as one of the most challenging and rewarding processes any individual can undergo. An immigration lawyer is essential in helping anyone overcome the challenges and gain citizenship.

Permanent Resident & Green Card Status

Permanent residence – a green card – is the first step toward citizenship. It confers upon the immigrant a permanent right to reside in the United States and participate in American society. Restricted green cards for employment and other situations are also available.

Raynor & Associates handles cases in all 50 states – providing the highest degree of legal service at the lowest prices available. Our services never require a credit check, and we provide convenient financing with free payment plans. You won’t find a better immigration lawyer in Los Angeles.

To learn more and schedule a free consultation, contact us today.

  • Free Consultations
  • No Obligation
  • FREE Payment Plans
  • Low Cost Service
  • Fast Service
  • Reliable Staff
  • No Credit Check
  • Confidential
  • 99% Success Rate

Our office is located in the San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles County, close to these cities: Pasadena, West Hollywood, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Van Nuys, Glendale, Encino, Northridge, Panorama City, Burbank, Reseda, Tarzana, Winnetka, Canoga Park, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Woodland Hills, Agoura Hills, North Hollywood, North Hills, Valley Village, Universal City, Westwood, Pomona, Pacoima, Oak Park, Mission Hills, Arcadia, Alhambra, Malibu, Granada Hills, Gardena, Glendora, Culver City, Claremont, Diamond Bar, Arleta, Artesia, Baldwin Hills, Camarillo, Century City, Cerritos, Irvine, La Crescenta, Long Beach.

Immigration Attorney Los Angeles | Immigration Lawyer Los Angeles | US Immigration Law Firm | O-1 Visa To Green Card | Eb-5 Immigration