Permanent immigration in the U.S. comes with a variety of rights and privileges. One of the most widely used methods to obtain permanent immigration is through employment. There are five classifications for employment-based immigration. Please click on the category that best suits your situation.
- Individuals with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics.
- Outstanding professors or researchers
- Managers and executives transfered to the U.S.
- Individuals with exceptional ability in the sciences, arts or business
- Professionals with advanced degrees
- Physicians intending to practice medicine in underserved areas
- Professionals with bachelor’s or equivalent degrees
- Skilled workers with at least two years experience
- Unskilled workers
- Religious workers
- Employees and former employees of the U.S. Government abroad