K-1 Visa

Individuals interested in entering the United States to marry an American citizen, and reside in the U.S. should apply for a K-1 Visa. The K-1 Visa enables you to apply for conditional permanent resident status.


The following documents are required for the K-1 Visa:

  1. A passport, valid for travel to the United States for a duration more than the intended period of stay by at least six months.
  2. A birth certificate.
  3. A divorce or death certificate of any previous spouse.
  4. Police certification of all the places you have lived since the age of 16.
  5. A medical examination.
  6. Evidence of support.
  7. Evidence of a valid relationship with your fiance(e).
  8. Two recent photographs 1 & 1/2 inches square (37mm x 37mm) , with the entire face visible. The picture should be taken before a light background and without head covering.

Immigration Attorney Los Angeles | Immigration Lawyer Los Angeles | US Immigration Law Firm | O-1 Visa To Green Card | Eb-5 Immigration