Recent News

A Guide To Student Visas

A Guide To Student Visas

What is a Student Visa? Student visas are granted to foreign nationals to visit the United States temporarily in order to study. U.S. student visas come in three varieties: F-1: Typically for long-term academic study at a college or university….

How to Best Prepare for an O-1 Visa Application

An O-1 visa is a type of non-immigrant visa designed for foreign nationals who have verifiable extraordinary achievements in at least one of the following areas: Science Education Business Athletics Arts Movies (“motion pictures”) Television The O-1 visa is granted…

O1 Visa Misconceptions Raynor Associates

The O-1 Visa: Top 5 Misconceptions

The O-1 Visa is a nonimmigrant visa reserved for special cases in which the person applying for the visa has demonstrated extraordinary ability in the arts, science, education, business, motion picture or television industry or athletics. Included in this category…

Understanding DACA - Raynor Associates

Understanding DACA

DACA – Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals – is a significant component of the ongoing national immigration debate. An Obama-era policy, the future of DACA has been in significant doubt since the 2016 election. However, it is still essential for…

h2b visa application raynor associates

What You Need To Know Now About the H-2B Visa

The H-2B visa has been in the news thanks to changes to the total number of people who can qualify for it in a given year. However, it is essential to know the H-2B program is not being discontinued and…

Immigration Attorney Los Angeles | Immigration Lawyer Los Angeles | US Immigration Law Firm | O-1 Visa To Green Card | Eb-5 Immigration