R-2 Family of R-1 visa

The R-2 visa is a US temporary visa that authorizes the spouse and unmarried  child (below 21 years) of an R-1 visa holder to enter into the United States. The  R-2 status holders can stay in the country as long as the R-1 visa holders remain in  legal status. In other words, an individual lose his/her R-2 status once the  principal R-1 person loses lawful status.
The R1 visa is a non-immigrant religious work visa issued to the following  categories:

Members of religious group or community who have an authentic nonprofit, religious institute in the United States.
Aliens entering the US to work exclusively as the minister of a religious community or group.
The U.S. nonprofit religious organizations that recruit alien religious workers in various religious vocations, including religious instructors, liturgical workers, missionaries, catechists, etc

Immigration Attorney Los Angeles | Immigration Lawyer Los Angeles | US Immigration Law Firm | O-1 Visa To Green Card | Eb-5 Immigration