Kate Raynor, Immigration Lawyer in Tarzana
Our Tarzana immigration law offices provides extensive consultations in which we review your Immigration goals, and analyze your eligibility for
various programs. We also investigate and discuss the legal consequences of any unlawful presence, prior deportations / exclusions / removals and any criminal
offenses an individual may have. It is very important for us to make this process as easy and headache free for our clients!
We do not make any recommendations based solely on what can earn us the most money.
When offering advice or services, our only consideration is what is best for the client.
Immigration Service Includes:
Phone Consultation Available (877) 872-9666
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Checklist of documents that you need for your visa petition
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview, and what to expect
- Unlimited personal communication with your own Tarzana immigration attorney
In 1915 Edgar Rice Burroughs, best known as the author of the Tarzan stories, purchased Otisí land, upon which he built a large home, and renamed the property Tarzana Ranch. Burroughs subdivided and sold the land for residential development, while the neighboring small farms were also converted to residential areas. In 1927, local residents renamed the town Tarzana in honor of Burroughs and his famous literary character