Kate Raynor, Immigration Lawyer in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills Immigration lawyer Kate L. Raynor is dedicated to the practice of immigration law. Immigration attorney Kate L. Raynor has been practicing immigration law for over 10 years, Our bevery Hills immigration law firm deals exclusively with immigration issues.
Our Beverly Hills Immigration Services Include:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview, and what to expect
- Checklist of documents that you need for your visa petition
- Unlimited personal communication with your own Beverly Hills immigration attorney
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
Phone Consultation Available (877) 872-9666
Beverly Hills General Information:
Beverly Hills is a city in the western part of Los Angeles County, California. Beverly Hills and the neighboring city of West Hollywood are together entirely surrounded by the city of Los Angeles. The area’s so-called “Golden Triangle” of wealthy neighborhoods is formed by Beverly Hills and the Los Angeles neighborhoods of Bel-Air and Holmby Hills.
Beverly Hills is bordered on the north by Bel-Air and the Santa Monica Mountains, on the east by West Hollywood and the Fairfax District of Los Angeles, on the south by Los Angeles’ Beverlywood neighborhood and on the west by Holmby Hills as well as Westwood Village and Century City, which are also Los Angeles neighborhoods and not separate cities. While Beverly Hills is a separate city, it is culturally very much a part of Los Angeles.