Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition

Purpose of Form:

If you have been admitted to the United States as a refugee or if you were granted status in the United States as an asylee within the previous two years, you may request follow-to-join benefits for your spouse and/or unmarried children under 21 years of age.

Number of Pages: 6

Edition Date:

9/18/06. Prior versions will be accepted for six months commencing 10/1/06.

Where to File:

Nebraska Service Center
P.O. Box 87730
Lincoln, NE 68501-7730

Texas Service Center
P.O. Box 852824
Mesquite, TX  75185

Filing Fee: $0.00

Special Instructions:



Immigration Attorney Los Angeles | Immigration Lawyer Los Angeles | US Immigration Law Firm | O-1 Visa To Green Card | Eb-5 Immigration