Application for Advance Permission to Enter as a Non-Immigrant

Purpose of Form:

For an alien who is otherwise not permitted to enter the United States to apply for permission to temporarily enter the United States.

Number of Pages: 3

Edition Date:

10/26/05. Prior versions acceptable.

Where to File:

Local office with jurisdiction over the port-of-entry where the non-immigrant will enter the United States.

Filing Fee: $545.00

Special Instructions:

Note on Filing Fee:

A $70.00 per person fee for biometrics may be required.

Please consult the “Paying Fees” section of your local office to learn which forms of payment are accepted. Acceptable forms of payment may vary by office. Checks should be made payable to Department of Homeland Security or U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services


Immigration Attorney Los Angeles | Immigration Lawyer Los Angeles | US Immigration Law Firm | O-1 Visa To Green Card | Eb-5 Immigration