P-4 Family of P visas

The P-4 dependent visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows dependent spouses and children of P-1 visa, P-2 visa and P-3 visa holders to enter into the US to live with the principal visa holder. The P-4 dependent visa is not available to the parents, in-laws, or adult sons and daughters of 21 years old or older.

The dependents holders of P-4 visa may stay in the US the principal P-1 visa, P-2 visa or P-3 visa holder remains in valid status and complete the event or activity, for which the P visa was granted.

There are no limits to the faculty for P-4 spouses and children to engage in part time or full time study without need to apply for the F-1 visa for students. The P-4 dependent spouse and child cannot work in the US under the P-4 visa.

Immigration Attorney Los Angeles | Immigration Lawyer Los Angeles | US Immigration Law Firm | O-1 Visa To Green Card | Eb-5 Immigration